- ISSN (e)
An-Najah National University
- P.O. Box
- 7, 707
- (970)(9)2345113/5/6/7-Ext. 2628
- Prof. Ismail Warad
An-Najah University Journal for Research - B (Humanities)
مجلة جامعة النجاح للأبحاث - ب (العلوم الإنسانية)
- Blind Review is the reviewing system followed in An-Najah Journal (humanities). All the steps of reviewing are fully electronic.
- Comments intended for the author and editors as well as separate comments for the editor only.
- Reviewers will be asked to comply with the competing interests disclosure policy.
- Reviewer Guidelines: Please consider the following points if possible:
- Is the manuscript within the scope of the Journal
- Are the data original and not yet published elsewhere?
- Is the title appropriate and concise?
- Is the abstract (in any) representative of the content of the manuscript?
- Is the subject clearly and logically presented?
- Are the interpretations justified?
- Are the discussion and conclusions supported by the results?
- Is the literature cited appropriately and comprehensively?
- Are the tables and figures clear, all necessary, and well labelled?
- Should some parts of the manuscript be modified, expanded, or omitted?
- Does the total length of the manuscript comply with its content?
- Please make a recommendation (Accept; Accept with revisions; Submit for review; Submit elsewhere; Decline; See comments).