- ISSN (e)
An-Najah University Journal for Research - B (Humanities)
مجلة جامعة النجاح للأبحاث - ب (العلوم الإنسانية)
Submission and Author Instructions
- An-Najah University Journal for Research – B (Humanities) welcomes original research papers, reviews, and short communications in humanities and social sciences.
- Submission is accepted in Arabic or English Language.
- Authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers using the (Online Submission): https://digitalcommons.aaru.edu.jo/anujr_b.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results.
- Articles submitted to the journal must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal and are subject to both review and editing.
- Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title page; abstract; keywords; main text; acknowledgements; references; appendices (as appropriate); table(s) with caption(s) (on individual pages); figure caption(s) (as a list on an individual page); and figure(s) (both in separate files, one for each figure).
- The maximum number of words in the manuscript is 5000 excluding abstract, references, tables and figures. Manuscripts must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
- Abstracts: Structured abstract of no more than 250 - 350 words is required for all manuscripts. The abstract should be structured as follows: objective, method, result, and conclusion.
- Each manuscript should have no more than 5 keywords.
- Section headings should be concise.
- The text of the manuscript MUST not include any direct or indirect information regarding the author or his/her affiliation
- All eligible authors of a manuscript must be identified on the cover page of the manuscript, including their full names, affiliations, postal addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses.
- All persons who have a reasonable claim to authorship must be named in the manuscript as co-authors.
- The corresponding author must be authorized by all co-authors and the order of names should be agreed by all authors.
- Details of funding bodies must be clearly stated under "funding section"
- A Disclosure Statement regarding any type of conflict of interest MUST be clearly stated.
- For all manuscripts non-discriminatory language is mandatory.
- Manuscripts must be typed in Times font, size 12, using the same style (normal) and font size throughout the whole document; margins will be at 2,54 cm. (1 inch). The preferred word processing format is Microsoft Word® or other compatible formats.
- In-text citation and references in the reference list must follow the APA referencing style.
- Tables must be presented in separate pages, one per page, in their definitive layout and be ordered sequentially; the preferred position for each must be indicated within the text.
- Figures or photographs must be sent in a separate file, one per figure. Figures should also be embedded at the end of the manuscript file, each in an individual page, and an additional page with a numbered list of figure captions).
- Title page should contain :
- The name(s) of the author(s)
- The affiliation(s) of the author(s), i.e. institution, (department), city, (state), country
- A clear indication and an active e-mail address of the corresponding author
Article Processing Changes (APC)
No article processing charges are required. The publication expenses are covered by An-Najah National University, Palestine.
CopyrightAn-Najah National University owns the copyright of published articles. A permission must be obtained from the Editor-in-Chief for the use of any part of the article.